November 10, 2008

Yet Another Move Incoming...

Well, quite frankly I feel that I just don't have that much FFXI info to post enough in this blog. As much as I love this game, I don't have that many groundbreaking updates to post about exclusively.

The fact of the matter is that I have too many other interests around and I really want to write about. Plus, I have my own web space that I am paying for and I would definitely like to get more use out of it (besides just testing PHP code). I think having a general blog would be a great use of that space and will allow me to develop my site a lot more.

So I bid this space farewell. I will keep this (small) archive up for now. Check out http://www.ndtex.com in the future for my new blog. FFXI will always have a spot in there without a doubt.

I hope all those that have read this blog will continue to read my new one. It will definitely be much more of me and not just "Stiker".

No comments: